HERE IS THE SOLUTION…
Spacing between your upeer front teeth (MIDLINE DIASTEMA) is a common dental aesthetic concern.
People loose their confidence to smile and find oneself unattractive because of midline diastema.
What causes the diastema?
- Physiological tooth development.
- A diastema also can be caused by an oversized labial frenum. The labial frenum is the piece of tissue that normally extends from the inside of your upper lip to the gum just above your two upper front teeth.
How is diastema treated?
- Orthodontic treatment to move the teeth and close the diastema.
- Use porcelain veneers, very thin pieces of porcelain bonded to the outside of the teeth.
- Crown and bridge work or replacement of teeth with implants (adults only).
- Composite restoration to close the gap.